Friday, June 27, 2014

Just Want to Hold You Tight

 Today, i find myself helpless..so miserable..!! I wanted to spend those playful days of summer kidding with you.. I wanted to enjoy those ever cherishing time of winters cuddling with you..i wanted to share that experienced yet painful fall of world with you..!! 
I wanted you to be part of my those kiddish tricks..i wanted you to kiss my eye lashes gently when my parents upset me after bad results...i wanted you to hold my hand when i leave this world..tears in eyes.. Your eyes..full of memories..memories of our days..days when the only lost thing were the toys..i wanted you to be with me when i will be losing the whole world.. at my end.. I wanted you to be with me from the starting till the end.. I just wanted to hold you tight and never let you go.. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment