Friday, July 8, 2016

How could have i never imagined my life without you...? How could have i never thought of living without you..? How could has this thought never crossed my mind that there is life beyond you..? 
We were madly in love with each other or at least we thought so. Holding your hand all the time, walking by your side, watching you from the corner of my eyes while walking.. And that sheepish smile when i get caught looking at you.  That urge to hug you in the middle of the class, playing with your fingers under the bench, that look at your face and that smile.. The "You can look at me after the class, idiot" look you used to give me.. Our endless talks, bitching about your girl-friends, cursing the lecturers.. 
Memories are endless, but today these are just the memories to cherish. The thought of losing you must have killed me back then, i hated it when u jokingly used to kid about talking to that hot guy in our class, why wouldn't it.. After all, i was this typically average guy you easily find in a college. I couldn't have imagined myself living without your shadow on my heart.. 
Today.. I don't understand why i didn't jump off the stairs when i saw you with your fiance in that mall. It's so contrary to my feelings back then, seeing you with someone else and still feeling no pain at all. I think i listened to what you said when you left me.. To forget you and to move on. Here i am.. Over you.. Moved on with my life. Although i couldn't resist myself from enjoying that guilt face of yours when you saw me too. As you wanted me to, I certainly moved on but i doubt if you ever could. 

P.S. Just a fictional Story! :)

1 comment: