Wednesday, July 6, 2016

I am GAY.. 

That's what you love to call me, no? Yes i am and i have no shame in accepting it. I don't have anything to hide from anyone, It's you people who need to check your sick, narrow mentality. The society we live in is already not very adaptive to people who are unconventional and here being someone who loves his own gender, it's devastating already.

So please stop making it even worse and spare me with my sexual orientation which is not "cool" according to you all. Have you ever thought how hurt i get when you stare at me like i raped someone, or killed an infant? You tease me, call me names, give me disgusting looks and treat me like i stepped out of a space ship. Now, you need to get this in your head that i am as NORMAL as anyone else in this society. I have feelings too which get hurt when you stop talking to me the moment you get to know about my fascination for my gender. 

I just happen to like the guys, get attracted to someone who is charming and fall in love with someone who i think i can spend my entire life with. I am a guy with dreams in my eyes of landing on a decent job, having awesome friends and settling down with someone i love, just like any normal person in the society. Is it too much to ask for? That's my birth-right and i deserve this much in my life, just because i'm GAY no one can take these rights away from me. And yes, even though i like guys, i DON'T like dressing like girls. I am a guy by birth and i am proud of being one, it's just about my sexual orientation which is different from most of the guys but that doesn't make me a girl.
Anyway, i don't expect you people to understand my feelings but i would request you all to please mind your own business and STOP staring at me. I am NOT an alien.
P.S The writer is strictly straight. 

10 comments:

  1. great !!! u have to worry about others. Be who you are. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good 1...! Manas it's a great start buddy...! You wrote well...
    It's always difficult to portray other's feeling with our pen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good 1...! Manas it's a great start buddy...! You wrote well...
    It's always difficult to portray other's feeling with our pen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Manas great one buddy!

    You wrote about a person's feeling and that was coming from soul with your pen.

    Good job bro!!

    Keep doing the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! That's from the heart. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete